Store Locator Plus® has updated the location search reports as part of the 2208.15 release. The new reports interface is the first release of the forthcoming React-centric interface design being implemented in both the WordPress plugin and SaaS platform offerings.
The Store Locator Plus® 2208.15 release is now out on the MySLP SaaS platform. Fixes and features include:
- The new search reports for Professional and higher level users.
- Add and Edit Location form fixes, patches several issues introduced in recent releases including:
- Incorrect scrolling of the form for Safari users
- Missing field labels when Contact Information was enabled (Professional or Enterprise level)
- Manage location shortcuts like the edit and delete locations have been fixed
- Inline documentation links on settings pages have been improved
- For WordPress plugin users, the SLP Basic Map Block is back
- Various REST endpoint fixes
The new reports interface is a preview of the upcoming changes that are slowly being incorporated throughout the Store Locator Plus® product. We started with reports as part of the development cycle to address CSV export bugs. This allows for testing of the React interfaces across multiple customer accounts and gather feedback from users before making drastic changes across the entire application. This approach also allows for small incremental UX changes that are release every few weeks versus on big change that would takes months to deploy.
More user experience upgrades are on the R&D schedule for the next few months.
Learn more on the Reports documentation pages.
Additional 2208.15 Release Notes